Laisheng International Law Firm is a world-renowned law firm, providing legal consulting services for multinational companies, startups, investment banks, private equity funds, venture capital institutions, sovereign wealth funds, governments and other organizations, with offices in Asia, Europe, The Middle East and the United States and other regions.
Laisheng's global platform is formed by a unique and integrated partnership to provide customers with highly collaborative customer services. Its team of lawyers is good at providing legal advice to clients on matters that are attracting attention in employment and related to corporate transformation.
- More than 3,000 lawyers located in major commercial, financial and regulatory centers around the world
- Offices in 14 countries
- Laisheng's lawyers are fluent in 55 languages
- Laisheng has corporate, environmental, financing, litigation and tax departments, with more than 60 global legal business groups and industry teams
- Continued to be awarded top ratings by authoritative legal and business publications such as "American Lawyer", "Financial Times", "M&A Market", "Chambers Law Guide", "Legal 500" and "Asian Legal Affairs"
Voluntary legal services and public welfare services
- Lai Sheng upholds a firm commitment to service and tradition, and is a pioneer and leader in participating in voluntary legal work
- Signed to participate in the Voluntary Legal Service Law Firm Challenge Plan (Law Firm Pro Bono Challenge)
- Since 2000, Laisheng has provided more than US$1.1 billion in free legal services for disadvantaged groups and non-profit-making industries, totaling more than 2.7 million hours of voluntary legal services