Bradley Faris, former Global Co-Chair of Latham & Watkins’ Mergers & Acquisitions Practice, regularly represents corporate and private equity clients from across industries and jurisdictions in their highest-stakes public and private M&A transactions.
Mr. Faris has built a preeminent corporate practice that spans the full spectrum of M&A matters, with a focus on complex transactions for leading global companies and private equity sponsors. His extensive deal work includes:
- Transformational “merger of equal” and other business combinations
- Special committees and conflict of interest transactions
- Going-private transactions
- Divisional carve-out transactions and cross-border M&A
- Shareholder activism and takeover defense counseling
Mr. Faris regularly speaks and writes on new developments in the field, including in public company M&A and takeover defense.
He is recognized in Chambers USA as a leading corporate/M&A lawyer and has been named to Lawdragon’s 500 Leading Dealmakers in America list.
Mr. Faris previously served as Chair of the 2018 Ray Garrett Jr. Corporate & Securities Law Institute at the Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law. He is a member of the Chicago Bar Association and the Illinois Bar Association.