Min Yee Ng has extensive experience representing both issuers and underwriters in a wide range of corporate finance matters, including initial public offerings and private placements of debt, equity, and equity-linked securities.
Ms. Ng is recognized as a leading lawyer for capital markets in Singapore by Chambers Asia-Pacific.
Ms. Ng's experience includes advising:
- PT Pertamina (Persero)’s concurrent (1) dual tranche US$1.25 billion senior notes offering comprising US$650 million 10-year term senior notes and US$800 million 40-year term senior notes takedown from its Global Medium Term Note Program and (2) tender offer for cash for any and all of its US$1 billion 5.25% Senior Notes due 2021
- Temasek Financial (I) Limited’s dual-tranche €1 billion senior notes offering comprising €500 million 12-year term senior notes and €500 million 30-year term senior notes takedown from its Global Medium Term Note Programme guaranteed by Temasek Holdings (Private) Limited
- The underwriters in Asian Pay Television Trust’s SGD1.4 billion initial public offering of units on the Singapore Exchange Limited
- The underwriters in PT Borneo Lumbung Energi & Metal Tbk's US$575 million initial public offering of shares on the Indonesia Stock Exchange
- STATS ChipPAC Limited in its US$960 million refinancing plan comprising its US$360 million senior credit facility and its US$600 million high yield debt offering, its tender offer and consent solicitation in respect of US$213 million of its existing notes and its capital reduction pursuant to the Companies Act of Singapore, and cash distribution to its shareholders funded by proceeds from the US$600 million high yield debt offering and cash on hand
- A global business process management company in its US$255 million initial public offering of American depositary shares on the NYSE and its subsequent US$113 million follow on primary and secondary offering of American depositary shares on the NYSE
- Neptune Orient Lines in its sale of APL Logistics for US$1.2 billion to Kintetsu World Express
- Chartered Semiconductor Manufacturing Ltd. in its acquisition by Advanced Technology Investment Company LLC, a technology investment company wholly owned by the government of Abu Dhabi, pursuant to a scheme of arrangement under the Companies Act of Singapore in a transaction representing a total value of approximately SGD5.6 billion (including debt and convertible redeemable preference shares)