Advising on the Full Spectrum
Latham advises project developers, public and private utilities, as well as financial institutions and investors in the US, and around the world on all types of power issues.
View the Power practice list.
Latham helps clients:
- Plan projects and secure permits, approvals, and agreements from the full spectrum of local, state, regional, federal, and tribal regulatory bodies
- Understand the intersection of multiple jurisdictions
- Defend approvals or litigate potential liabilities in state or federal courts, as well as before administrative bodies
- Finance projects and complete mergers, acquisitions, sales, and other transactions
- Organize and advocate for rulemaking, legislative, or policy change
Specifically, Latham provides clients focused advice and representation in the following areas: